[Gtkradiant] credits page

Pablo Zurita gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Fri, 04 May 2001 18:03:09 -0400

TTimo, please change my e-mail to pablo@qeradiant.com instead of
fish@gamedesign.net

Also, I will work really hard this weekend to get GtkGenSurf 1.1 done, some
of the features are
- Antialiased Preview
- New look(black and lime).
- Changed the max size of the terrain to work with the new max map size.
- Snap to grid by Hydra and myself.
- Menus to setup all the keys showed in the Terrain Manual(terrain,
alphamap, etc).
- More stuff I don't remember :P

^Fishman