[Gtkradiant] [Bug 104] New: Another case of spawnflags corruption
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 20:07:23 -0500
Summary: Another case of spawnflags corruption
OS/Version: Windows 98
Unfortunately, 1.1-TA continues to sporadically lose spawnflags when loading
entities into a map, and I've noticed it losing spawnflags when entities are
copied as well.
And here's yet another case of the mysterious vanishing spawnflags -- when
doing "Merge brushes". This one seems to be particularly reproducible:
- Start a new GtkRadiant session.
- Make a 128x128x128 caulk brush centered on the origin.
- Duplicate it and place the duplicate immediately to the right (as seen in the
- Deselect the duplicate.
- Select the original brush and make it a func_door.
- Open the entity dialog, select the "crusher" checkbox to set spawnflags 4,
then close the entity dialog and deselect the door.
- Now re-select the door, then additionally select the brush to its right, and
choose "Merge brushes" from the right-click menu.
- Deselect the brush to the right, then select the door as a whole. Open the
entity dialog. Hey look, the crusher spawnflag has vanished...