[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant VFS Stuff

Tue, 19 Jun 2001 02:51:15 +0200

Yes, that's a planned feature for 1.2

We had to throw the VFS code into 1.1-TA for TA support, so we hardcoded it to point to a missionpack directory. Someone might want to
patch that to make it point to any directory instead, that would provide mod support out of the box. (Though the new Q3 PR will now
allow the VFS to be based on 3 directories, for example to use Q3 and TA content in another mod)

We are preparing a bugfix release to 1.1-TA, so if this gets done in time it could well go into next release. It's not on my list to do
that on 1.1-TA.* version though, but I will do it on 1.2 if it's not done by then

TTimo