[Gtkradiant] 1.1-TA bug fixes, nightly builds and 1.2 roadmap

Mon, 18 Jun 2001 10:43:22 +0200

The incoming stream of bugs reported for 1.1-TA seems to have settled.
Looking at the progress on 1.2, and how much changes are going into 1.2,
it's obvious that 1.2 won't make for a stable and usable build before a
while. So I'd like to get a bugfix release for 1.1-TA out at some point.

This would also be the oportunity to get the "nightly build" system
rolling. Once we have a binaries only version of the installer, we can
release regularly new binaries and get some testing done. I'll probably
start by setting that up.

As usual, if you want to help there's a list of open tasks,
http://www.qeradiant.com/faq/index.cgi?file=181
and specifically for next bugfix release, you can query the 1.1-TA bugs out
of bugzilla

TTimo