[Gtkradiant] GtkRadiant 1.2 documentation, open tasks and roadmap

Pablo Zurita gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Sat, 09 Jun 2001 07:36:09 -0400

At 07:09 PM 6/8/2001 +0200, you wrote:
Sorry for the lack of reports from me, I haven't joined #gtkradiant either
because of school finals. Yesterday I got the first one and it was really
tough. The next week I am full of final exams and thats it school ends :-)
I will work pretty hard on GtkRadiant once vacations start(unless I get a
job). I was looking at the task, I had the "Use an image as background in
the 2D view" task done but my sister decided to use my computer without my
permission and she fucked the HD somehow, I will check in some of my backup
tapes(which will be a pain in the ass cause I have around 10 tapes of
20GB). Cya