[Gtkradiant] Re: Qeradiant bug form

Mon, 3 Dec 2001 14:19:02 +0100

Wacom tablets are not supported in GtkRadiant (or any other version of
Radiant I know of). This is mostly because none of the developer has one.
So your tablet is interpreted by the OS as a regular mouse, and GtkRadiant
has nothing to do about it. If using GtkRadiant with a Wacom tablet leads
to some weird behaviours, I would say it's a bug in the way the Wacom
driver emulates a mouse.

We may be interested by adding support for Wacom tablets. It's not very
high on my todo list though, and I dunno who else would be interested.
Since you have one, you could rebuild GtkRadiant, add support, and send us
patches. What kind of extra info does a tablet provide? Stylus pressure
maybe and that's it? Main reflection would be .. what would we use it for
:-)

regards

TTimo