[gold-devel] Who's still alive out there, in Gold-land?

ADAM David Alan Martin adamlsd at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 14:45:16 EDT 2013

All,

	I got my monthly reminder about icculus mailing list memberships, and I
began to wonder -- is gold-devel even still active?  I've moved on from LSD
(semi-permanently, yet semi-temporarily) to other projects which might still
be considered to fit into the Gold sphere of the universe.  As I ramp those
up, maybe I should leverage this list for those who have interest?

Cheers,

--
ADAM