Sick of this

Justin Hibbits jrh29 at alumni.cwru.edu
Sat Jul 14 15:22:41 EDT 2007

I don't know who's left on this list, and I don't really care right
now.  I'm sick of what's going on, and this is my threat to close up
this project into my own thing, leaving everyone else in the dust.

We're going into our sixth year of this project, and have absolutely
nothing to show for it.  Right now I'm completely dependent on the
kernel before I continue with anything beyond basic datatype crap,
and this is pissing me off.  The kernel is 4 fucking YEARS old, and
has YET TO RUN A FUCKING PROCESS!  GET YOUR FUCKING ACT TOGETHER!
I'm SICK of this.  Just fucking SICK of it.  There is NO
communication from the kernel side, so I know absolutely NOTHING of
what's going on with that side, and I'm clueless as to how to
continue on my end.  At this rate this project will never be
completed.  Should I give up?  Tell me what to do, because I'm at a
loss.  I want to hear no excuses of "school is getting in the way" or
"my girlfriend is getting in the way".  I have had BOTH issues, and
look what I've done!