[gold-devel] Sick of this

Adam Martin adam at fsl.cs.sunysb.edu
Wed Aug 22 19:12:03 EDT 2007

On 2007.08.04, at 11:12, Justin Hibbits wrote:

> 3 Weeks and nothing.

	About 3 more weeks, and lots of work in design.  How's that?

> On Jul 14, 2007, at 3:22 PM, Justin Hibbits wrote:

>> pissing me off.  The kernel is 4 fucking YEARS old, and has YET TO
>> RUN A FUCKING PROCESS!  GET YOUR FUCKING ACT TOGETHER!  I'm SICK
>> of this.  Just fucking SICK of it.  There is NO communication from
>> the kernel side, so I know

	Kernel still has yet to do things, but hopefully the communications
issue is resolved now.  (And in the past few days, enough has changed
that I will have to do things differently than I originally expected.)

	This post is mostly to notify the others of resumed work, and
eventually troll the commit stack for stuff we've worked on.

Regards,

--
ADAM David Alan Martin

FreeBSD Hacker, TCSH Hacker, general UNIX coding
Author of AutoFS for FreeBSD 6.x
LSD Kernel Lead Developer
Filesystem and Storage Lab, SUNY Stony Brook