[freespace2] Porting

James Le Cuirot chewi at aura-online.co.uk
Fri Jan 26 18:51:49 EST 2007

I played the demo of Forsaken once. Being a Descent fan, I was quite
excited about it until I actually tried it. It just seemed a little
dull for some reason but maybe I had a poor first impression.

I think it's excellent that the source code has been released. The code
probably has a lot more in common with Descent than FreeSpace but maybe
some peeps are interested. It's pretty quiet around these parts though.
I think the most active Descent port at the moment is D2X-XL so hit
those guys up if you haven't already.

James