[freespace2] Alive ?

Taylor Richards taylor at icculus.org
Wed Aug 22 10:12:42 EDT 2007

... and kicking. :)

There just isn't a lot to do at the moment.  Most of my time goes to
FreeSpace2 Open, and all of it's related mods, instead.

I do have a working todo list of partially completed code that will hit
SVN at some point however:

- many OpenGL improvements for code cleanup, performance, and lighting
- cleaner sound code with completed OpenAL back-end
- half-dozen or so bug fixes to Volition's code
- reintroduction of PXO support (client is done, needs rewritten server)
- tons of FreeSpace1 fixes and changes

After all of that however, there won't really be much else to do, so we
might just declare it "Done!" and let that be all.

Taylor