second CD too large?

Diederick de Vries diederick at diederickdevries.net
Sun Oct 15 05:43:13 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I'm trying to install Freespace2 on my Linux box by mounting ISO files of the
three CDs. While the first CD mounts okay, the second one gives a problem:

root at zaphod[5]:~ # mount -o loop -t iso9660 FREESPACE2_DISC2.iso /mnt/lp1
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/loop0,
       missing codepage or other error
       dmesg | tail  or so

This ISO file is also much larger (782,4MB) than the other two (<700MB). Am I
using the wrong filesystem? Can anyone tell me how I should mount this one?

Thanks,
Diederick

--
http://www.diederickdevries.net/