music files.

Michal Wozniak kiero at ppc.pegasos.pl
Thu Oct 27 05:03:38 EDT 2005

Hello

On 27/10/2005 Taylor Richards wrote:

> On Thu, 2005-10-27 at 01:56 +0200, Michal Wozniak wrote:

> Same file size for me but different md5sum
> (d1f3c39d4fe1bbd56b7b06fe66eef4a6) for some reason.  Perhaps it's
> different if you don't have the English language version.  I do get:

> [taylor at dragon freespace2]$ strings warble_fs2.vp | grep Dth
> FS2_Dth_A01.wav

> though so it's there for me at least. Here is the full contents of
> my warble_fs2.vp in case you are interested:

> [taylor at dragon freespace2]$ cfileextractor warble_fs2.vp
> VP file extractor - version 0.6

> warble_fs2.vp:

 i compiled cfileextractor and i get totaly broken stuff for my
 warble_fs2.vp. trashed names (not a suprise, couldn't find any in it)
 and wrong sizes/offsets. the file contains some RIFF WAVE headers
 and can be played tho.

 i have english version. will try to find my cds (quite a
 challenge considering the mess i have here:) and check there.

Regards
--

// Michal "Kiero" Wozniak
//  Graphics Programming