[freespace2] music files.

Taylor Richards mtrs at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 26 19:39:58 EDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-10-27 at 01:13 +0200, Michal Wozniak wrote:
> Hello,
>
>  i have small issue with fs2. the issue is that it seems i don't
>  have music files (FS2_Dth_A01.wav and others) and i don't see
>  them on any of the CD's. Are they somehow  extracted at
>  installation process?

The music files are stored in warble_fs2.vp so if you have that file in
the same directory as the game binary then you should be ok.  If you
have the HotU version of FS2 then I don't think that it includes a valid
warble_fs2.vp, just FYI.  If it's not working with warble_fs2.vp in
place then let me know.

Taylor Richards <taylor at icculus.org>