[freespace2] FS1: crash when leaving mission 2

Taylor Richards mtrs at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 3 07:26:32 EDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-10-03 at 12:00 +0200, fatty wrote:
> The same error occured with a binary compiled before your last big cvs
> update. But I'll try a older checkout to ensure it's really not
> concerning to your last changes.

Yeah it does happen with older builds.  Gah, I know I fixed this in
FS2_Open but for the life of me I can't remember where the problem was.
I know what the problem is, just not where I fixed it. ;)

Hmm, oh there it is.  WebCVS is great :)  Fix is going in now so give it
another try and see if it's working for you now.  This is just another
one of those freaky Volition bugs which tends to cause great pain for
very little reason.

Taylor Richards <taylor at icculus.org>