[freespace2] FS1: crash when leaving mission 2

Taylor Richards mtrs at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 3 05:47:07 EDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-10-03 at 11:20 +0200, fatty wrote:
> I think I've found a bug in FreeSpace1. Everytime I leave mission 2 of
> the standard campaign with the jump device FreeSpace crashes and I'm
> back on xterm with the following error message:

Debugging this now, but I wanted to know if you are referring to the 2nd
standard mission or the 2nd training mission?

Is this a demo (or OEM) version or a full version?  Probably doesn't
matter with this particular problem but just in case I don't find it
during testing it may be important.

And last but not least, this just started happening?  If you aren't sure
just do a CVS checkout from the middle of last week.  I'm going to
assume that this is just as a result of my changes over the past few
days unless you say otherwise.

Taylor Richards <taylor at icculus.org>