I have a problem with FS2

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Tue Nov 22 10:48:45 EST 2005

hi,

On Nov 22, 2005, at 9:59 AM, Elias Hartz wrote:

> I followed the install instructions for the commercial
> version and I put all the requested files in my
> „Freespace2“ folder. But still freespace2_b6 refuses
> to open.
> FS2_Open-3.6.7 doesn‘t work either.
> I use MacOS X 10.3.9 and I have the german commercial
> version of Freespace 2.

...well, sounds like you did what was needed, but I'll need more info
to figure out what went wrong...could you open up /Applications/
utilities/console.app and see if that has any output related to fs2?

...FS2_open is a different beast, and you'll need to contact taylor
to get help for that...actually, it'd be better if you just posted
this to the freespace2 list...I've gone ahead and crossposted...

james