[freespace2] Patches for music and movies

Taylor Richards mtrs at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 28 20:56:34 EST 2005

On Sun, 2005-03-27 at 13:20 -0500, Taylor Richards wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-03-27 at 18:13 +0200, Pierre Willenbrock wrote:
> > Anyway, nice to see this getting into cvs. I may have some more (minor)

One slight holdup at the moment, only some FS1 audio gets played
properly.  I need more time to work around that but I'm not going to
hold up the commit for it.  I need to make a few more changes to the
movie code but the streaming audio is going in now and will be followed
by the rest in a few hours.

Taylor Richards <taylor at icculus.org>