[freespace2] Questions.

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Mon Jun 20 20:54:23 EDT 2005

On Jun 18, 2005, at 6:08 PM, Taylor Richards wrote:

> On Sat, 2005-06-18 at 23:33 +0200, Michal Wozniak wrote:
>
>>   First of all, hi to all on the list as this is my first port.
>>  I ported fs2 to MorphOS (it's a PPC OS compatible with AmigaOS).
>>

> Cool!

...yea!  someone else to carry on the ppc endian stuff :-)

>>   Secondly, i have some small fixes. in movie/decoder16.cpp
>>  in dispatchDecoder16() case 0xb should be:
>>
>>   for (j = 0; j < 8 ; j++ )
>>     ( *pFrame ) [ j ] = GETPIXEL( pData, j * 2 );
>>
>>   instead of:
>>
>>   memcpy( *pFrame, *pData, 16 );
>>

> Sweet.  That's been on the todo list for over a year so it's good that
> someone finally fixed it.  I'll try and get this updated before the
> weekend is over.

...amazing, it works!  Finally!  Just tried it with both fs1 and fs2
intro movies on OSX, and it was such a joy to finally watch the
complete movies with sound ;-)  Thanks so much for fixing this:  it's
been on my to-do list for tooo long, but never really became a
priority...tho' now I've gotta go ahead and recompile all the apps
and give another release...

l8r,
jamie