[freespace2] new to list, big thank you

Taylor Richards mtrs at bellsouth.net
Sat Jun 4 13:46:21 EDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-06-03 at 12:11 -0300, Mark J. Small wrote:
> I've had  NO crashes, and the only glitch is that the audio in the post
> missions debriefings will often restart.  I'll hear something like:
>
> "Well done pilot, you succe[chop] Well done pilot, you succeeded in destroying
> the...."

This has been fixed but the icculus.org hasn't been updated with the
changes yet.  I'll try and take care of that this weekend.

> ps Is there a mailing list archive for this list?

http://icculus.org/cgi-bin/ezmlm/ezmlm-cgi?18:iis:0:200506#b

I think that's right anyway as I can't find my other link.  That's the
link to a full list of messages but you can do a "Threads by Date" and
get a per month view.

Taylor Richards <taylor at icculus.org>