Compile error

Alan Jamieson ajamies at CLEMSON.EDU
Sun Jul 17 19:24:51 EDT 2005

My apologies if this has been asked before:

I am attempting to compile from source and on the creation of ds.o it
throws the following error:

src/sound/ds.cpp: In function `int ds_init(int, int)':
src/sound/ds.cpp:1485: error: invalid conversion from `ALCubyte*' to `const
ALchar*'
src/sound/ds.cpp:1544: error: invalid conversion from `ALubyte*' to `const
ALchar*'

I am on Fedora Core 3, using gcc version 3.3.6, SDL version 1.2.8 and the
latest OpenAL CVS version (I believe its still 1.0.x branch).

Thanks,
AJ