Build-Problems with today's cvs

Damian Philipp damian.philipp at gmx.net
Sat Aug 27 03:48:24 EDT 2005

Hello fellow freespace-fans,

I had the icculus-Port of fs2 running perfectly about a year back. Now,
on a different Distro, I wanted to have another go at the game and see
if I could finally crack the last mission which I have never completed
before.
So I went to icculus.org/freespace2/ and copy-pasted the
cvs-checkout-commands to a terminal. I checked do see if I had all the
neccessary libs and their headers. cd freespace2 - make - error.
fs2 won't build for me. Is this a known bug with the current version?

My system is Debian Sarge (no backports) with Kernel 2.6.12.3.
I put the build-log up on http://eisfair.sl4y.de/fs2-build.log

Please forgive me if this message is a dupe, but I could not find any
list-archives to check if this has been discussed before.

Greetings,
Damian Philipp