[freespace2] freespace2 OSX audio problems

Taylor Richards mtrs at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 3 04:53:42 EDT 2005

On Sat, 2005-04-02 at 20:23 -0500, Jonas Laurio wrote:
> WARNING: VRAM is at -32768 instead of zero after flushing!

Just a stupid error message.  It tries to keep track of how much video
memory has been used and one free to make sure it got it all.  The
problem is that I don't it's ever been right, always being less than 0.
It's a problem with the bitmap section stuff.  Actually just a one line
fix to make sure the the parent texture slot doesn't have left over size
in it but I never have added that to CVS.  Guess I should probably do
that huh? ;)

> Thanks for all the help. Dunno, maybe I'll just wait until the tigital
> person submits his changes. Btw I have compiled it on command-line and
> inside XCode with the project [a bit modified tho], and both have same
> probs.

Yeah, I'm pretty much out of ideas at this point.  Hopefully tigital
will be able to figure this one out or at the very least get you pre-
compiled binaries so that you don't have to worry about it.

Taylor Richards <taylor at icculus.org>