[freespace2] freespace2 OSX audio problems

Jonas Laurio digitalsin at adelphia.net
Sat Apr 2 20:23:31 EST 2005

Ok done, I don't see anything else beside the ds. err's maybe you do.
Ah you fixed the GL string corruption nice. There is this at the end:
WARNING: VRAM is at -32768 instead of zero after flushing!

Added the printf line- had to add a parantheses to close it, find log
attached.
Compiled with apple-supplied openal from creative site, doesn't seem to
affect much except I get pragma on/off ignored on two files // and it's
a framework instead of a dylib.

Thanks for all the help. Dunno, maybe I'll just wait until the tigital
person submits his changes. Btw I have compiled it on command-line and
inside XCode with the project [a bit modified tho], and both have same
probs.

-d