[freespace2] fs1 compile problems ?

Mihai Rusu dizzy at roedu.net
Mon Dec 13 15:40:48 EST 2004

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004, Mihai Rusu wrote:

> Thanks for your quick reply. It starts with the fix you mentioned. One
> question: voice in mission breafing isnt suposed to work ? :( Another one
> (which also happens with the freespace-bin installed by the installer) is
> when exiting the game it crashes for some reason and it leaves the X mode
> into 640x480 (unchangable with ctrl+- etc).

Sorry for the flood of questions... 2 more issues. When I enter briefing
says something like:
General: Frame  0 too long!!: frametime = 0.286 (0.286)
Warning: No music file exists to play music at this briefing!

Which gets me to why there is no music and why there is no briefing (I
think I already asked this, heh).

Mihai RUSU                                    Email: dizzy at roedu.net
GPG : http://dizzy.roedu.net/dizzy-gpg.txt    WWW: http://dizzy.roedu.net
                       "Linux is obsolete" -- AST