Freespace 1

Taylor Richards mtrs at bellsouth.net
Fri May 23 02:23:21 EDT 2003

I knew I was going to have to do this sooner or later so here is a new
FS1 patch.  Cleanup took a bit longer than I thought it would but I
managed to whittle down a 455K, 15,261 line diff to a measly 352K,
11,630 lines.  If anyone wants another chance to look it over now is the
time.

There is one outstanding issue that I haven't been able to fix yet.  Big
ships are handled a little differently between FS2 and FS1 and it can
cause some problems when large ships travel on waypoints that take them
near other ships.  I've only found two missions that will occasionally
have the problem.

Unless there is a reason not too, either something new is found or
people just don't want it in, I'll commit it to CVS Saturday night
(about 40 hours from when I send this message).  For those who've been
paying attention, I starting working on the FS1 patch last July.  That's
a long ass time ago.

Taylor Richards <mtrs at bellsouth.net>