[freespace2] CVS?

Taylor Richards mtrs at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 24 10:30:34 EST 2003

On Mon, 2003-03-24 at 09:58, Jacek Popławski wrote:
> I am checking CVS every few days, but I see no changes. Is there place with
> link to all patches posted on this mailing list? How can I help in testing?

Of all of the patches I'm working on right now I think that the memleak
patch is only one that's ready to go in but I haven't had time to make a
new patch with all of the current changes.  The command line options
patch is also done but I'm holding off on it until it's decided that the
language options aren't needed anymore.  The language auto detection
patch needs to be run on the Polish version to get the checksums if you
want to try that one.  I'll send it to you if you didn't get it Friday.

Out of about 7 things I'm working on those are all that are pretty much
ready.  The other patches are larger or mess with more than a few files
or just plain aren't ready yet.  A new and improved FS1 patch will be
coming along after most of these other patches get in.  The FS1 patch
makes changes to a /lot/ of files so it's not something I want to try
and get in until the other, smaller patches are ready.

Taylor Richards <mtrs at bellsouth.net>