[freespace2] better movie player

Bradley Bell btb at icculus.org
Sun Mar 23 15:25:00 EST 2003

You might want to have a look at the movie code I've got in d2x.  It seems to
work very well at present.  I has truecolor support (taken from fs2) so it plays
the freespace mve's quite well (in standalone mode).
It's almost at the state where it could be made into an independent library...

http://cvs.icculus.org/horde/chora/cvs.php/libmve?rt=d2x
http://cvs.icculus.org/horde/chora/cvs.php/include/libmve.h?rt=d2x

-brad