better movie player

Taylor Richards mtrs at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 22 19:21:12 EST 2003

I don't have anything ready but I just want to make it known that I'm
doing a bit of cleanup on the movie code.  I've converted it to CFILE
and added the necessary code to clear the screen, hide the mouse cursor,
stop background sounds, get movie_play_two working, and actually play
another damn movie after you press ESC.  I'm going to try and
remove/consolidate most of the remaining code to get it better
integrated with the rest of the source.  I don't plan on getting audio
working or improving the video at all but that doesn't mean that I won't
at least play with it a little ;-)

I should have something ready by the end of next week.  If anyone is
working on this, or thinking about it, let me know and I'll go ahead and
get you what I've done so far.

Taylor Richards <mtrs at bellsouth.net>