[freespace2] More on the text coming and going

Steven Fuller relnev at icculus.org
Fri Mar 14 21:30:22 EST 2003

On Fri, 14 Mar 2003, Bradley Bell wrote:

> It's just as Josh described.  As far as I remember, the fonts and the various
> cockpit bitmaps change into boxes shortly after appearing, and once in a while
> will flash back to their normal appearance for a short time.

This sounds like the internal texture state in gropengl.cpp is messed up
(textures not being correctly bound), but anyone without a G400 has been
unable to reproduce it and I have not been able to find any obvious errors
when inspecting the code.  I do not believe it is something specifically
wrong with the font.

Steven Fuller