[freespace2] nograb command line option

Taylor Richards mtrs at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 12 21:59:19 EST 2003

On Wed, 2003-03-12 at 20:38, Dan Olson wrote:
> Convention (ie. what Loki's games do) is to use two hyphens for longer
> option names (--nograb) and to provide a single letter equivilent with
> one hyphen (-g, for nograb).

Because of the way it looks for options (I guess anyway) it sees -nograb
that same as -------nograb so a double hyphen will work on all of the
commands without modification.  I'll add the single letter equivalents
and modify the help/instructions to show a single hyphen on the letters
and double on the full words.  I purchased every game put out by Loki so
I'll just model the help printout based on what those games use so it
will be easy for everyone to figure out.

Taylor Richards <mtrs at bellsouth.net>