[freespace2] support for polish version of freespace 2

Jacek Popławski jpopl at interia.pl
Mon Mar 3 14:37:02 EST 2003

On Mon, Mar 03, 2003 at 08:27:57AM +0100, rraptorr wrote:
> I'va managed to get my polish version of freespace 2 working with the
> attached patch.

Simple question - which version you mean? There is one from CD-Action cover CD
(1CD), and there is second one from box (3CDs).

And I had problems with filenames (_random_ cases, like .PCX, .Pcx, .pcx) with
1CD version.

--
Free Software - find interesting programs and change them
NetHack - meet interesting creatures, kill them and eat their bodies