osX version in beta + a question

tigital tigital at mac.com
Wed Jul 23 11:41:26 EDT 2003

hiya,

...along with help from Taylor, I've got the mac osx freespace codebase
to a point where some beta testers are getting involved...my question
has to do with distribution of demo files:  is it ok to distribute
freespace1/2 demo data files?

Ultimately I'd like to create a disc image or package installer that
contains a pre-built ready to run application for either freespace 1 or
2 demo version, and then also make available the full version
applications for people who have the actual game discs...

any thoughts?  Would it be better to make the extracted demo data files
available as a seperate download?

thanx,
jamie