FS1 patch released

Taylor Richards mtrs at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 31 14:10:30 EST 2003

Just realized that I never wrote in that I uploaded the new FS1 patch
Wednesday.  It completes every feature (unless I missed something)
except for Linux<->Windows multiplayer.  There are still a couple of
things that could be worked on but nothing that's missing.  I'm going to
work this weekend on cleaning up the code before submitting it for CVS
inclusion.

I know I've said it before but this time I'm considerably more serious
(but not positive): This will be the last full patch that I do.  I'll
probably update the patch for bugfixes but the testers didn't report
anything that's not fixed in this patch.  There is an almost complete
list of changes from the previously released patch on the website.

http://bellsouthpwp.net/m/t/mtrs/fs

Taylor Richards <mtrs at bellsouth.net>