more patches

Taylor Richards mtrs at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 26 04:51:42 EST 2003

Makefile:
   change it so that demo binaries end with "_demo" to make sure they
   aren't confused with normal builds;  add option to make German
   builds; add build support for fonttool, cryptstring, scramble,
   cfilearchiver

cfilearchiver.cpp:
   ported

fonttool:
   various files ported needed for fonttool.  There is a bug where on
   exit it segfaults in SDL_GL_SwapBuffers, I'm probably missing
   something (don't know what) but it works fine otherwise

scramble.cpp:
   ported

I think that's all of the non-FS1 stuff.  For the FS1 patch I'm going to
rip out the networking stuff since it's too ugly to include.  The
networking code that is included will be interface changes and version
number changes to prevent FS1 and FS2 games showing each other.

Taylor Richards <mtrs at bellsouth.net>