BlackWater Operations mod

Taylor Richards mtrs at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 22 00:21:41 EST 2003

I grabbed the BWO mod to see what' up with it.  I made it into a vp but
it can work without.  Make sure that the main directories have an
uppercased first letter (missions -> Missions) and in the Models
directory rename Cairo.pof to cairo.pof.  I think that's all you need to
do but as I haven't played all the way through yet there may be another
file or two to rename.

The vp is about 9.5Meg compressed and if people want I'll post it so you
don't have to deal with individual files.

The BWO site is at http://freespace.volitionwatch.com/blackwater/

Taylor Richards <mtrs at bellsouth.net>