FS1 Patch

Taylor Richards mtrs at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 8 14:37:26 EST 2003

Here it be!

Since it's about 344K I compressed it so hopefully that's not a
problem.  Just under 100 files modified for the FS1 port and I really
don't want to list them all here so just use this as a description:

add support for Freespace 1

For the German build to work correctly the previous key.cpp patch I sent
in is still needed.  Even though I've been working on this for a while
and have played the game... I don't even want to think how many times,
it's still one of my favorites.  I am a bit worried that from now until
I the day I die, whenever I play this game and FS2 for that matter I
will be too busy looking for bugs and possible improvements to really
enjoy it ;-)

Oh well.

Taylor Richards <mtrs at bellsouth.net>