key.cpp patch

Taylor Richards mtrs at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 6 10:43:48 EST 2003

When testing the German FS1 build the z and y keys were always
permuted.  I tried a few things to fix it but this patch was the only
thing that worked consistently.  I looked through the SDL docs but
didn't find out whether or not SDL handles the key switch on it's on.  A
test didn't prove so since the US and German key tests were the same but
that could have been an issue with the way I was testing.  Anyway, all
of the German FS1 testers have agreed that this works correctly for
them.

key.cpp:
   don't switch KEY_Z and KEY_Y for German build
   when PLAT_UNIX is defined

Taylor Richards <mtrs at bellsouth.net>