[freespace2] font problems?

Dan Olson theoddone33 at linuxgames.com
Wed Feb 5 20:43:31 EST 2003

This has been a known bug for a long while.  However we don't really
know why it happens.  Whether it's a bug in the G400 driver or a bug in
FS2, it'd be great to get it fixed.

If I had to pull a Carmack, I'd say that I trust NVidia's drivers and am
more inclined to think that it is a bug in the G400 drivers.

Either way more info on the problem would help out.

--
Dan Olson