[freespace2] FS1 patch released

Taylor Richards mtrs at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 2 13:20:51 EST 2003

On Sun, 2003-02-02 at 12:58, Jonathan wrote:
> Your 1.06 update appears not to like the UK release. I get an error about "No
> matching delta" for my root.vp.

Yeah I know that the UK release is a little different but I didn't know
if the root.vp was different.  Also, my update is from 1.00 to 1.06 so
if you have an in-between update it won't work.  If you have
SilentThreat just use the root.vp from that.  It's only version 1.04 but
I have tested it to work.  It /may/ work without any updates as long as
you are _not_ using SilentThreat.

I need to make this clear on the site.  I haven't been able to get a
hold of a German or UK release in order to make updates so someone (want
to volunteer?) will have to make those for me.  I'll update my site to
make sure it says the patch is for the US release only.

Taylor Richards <mtrs at bellsouth.net>