Good ear needed

Taylor Richards mtrs at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 26 18:42:53 EDT 2003

Here is a test patch for the addition of pitch and pan effects.
Although I know that they work I don't know if it's right, and my math
sucks too.  There may be a couple of OpenAL settings that still need to
be set but I'm not sure.   The pan on the mainhall menu seems wrong but
I don't know if this is a bug in the table or the code.  In-game effects
work pretty good to me but I only have headphones.  If someone wouldn't
mind testing this with a good set of speakers, or just reviewing the
code, I'd appreciate it.

On an unrelated topic, my spell check is broken in this new Evolution
beta and I'm too lazy to fix it so appologies for any spelling mistakes
in this weekends messages :-)

Taylor Richards <mtrs at bellsouth.net>