[freespace2] get_play_position patch

Taylor Richards mtrs at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 21 21:23:29 EDT 2003

This ended up being pretty easy.  In ds_do_frame() it's not actually
testing if is_voice_msg is "true" and it's usually set to something (I
tested 109) which passes the test.  I fixed this and reset the code in
ds_get_play_position to how it was originally (since what I had was
stupid).  This now tests messages which are actually voice and is
working the way it should.  So basically it was working correctly the
entire time but trying to get the position of channels that it shouldn't
have been and wasting a lot of time in the process.

I put in the necessary lines to get and set pitch but is there a way in
OpenAL to set the position?  I haven't found it yet if there is.

Taylor

--
Taylor Richards <mtrs at bellsouth.net>