[freespace2] audio/video out of sync?

Taylor Richards mtrs at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 13 11:42:20 EDT 2003

In src/freespace2/freespace.cpp look for this line "int Framerate_cap =
120;" and change the 120 to something like 500.  If that works I'm going
to be pissed ;-)  It did the trick for me but I just woke up and may be
dreaming still.  Jacek or someone else with a V3 check this out as
well.  I had tried this before to help the V3 and it didn't work but
make sure that's still the case.  If this works then I'll just remove
the framerate cap completely if it looks like it doesn't help anymore.

Taylor

--
Taylor Richards <mtrs at bellsouth.net>