[freespace2] audio/video out of sync?

Andreas andreas at netbank.com.br
Thu Apr 10 20:03:43 EDT 2003

On Wed, Apr 09, 2003 at 08:26:55PM -0400, Taylor Richards wrote:
> If you do go back to an older nvidia driver release please let us know
> if it fixes the problem.  I'm going to keep my current drivers with the

Go figure, I just fired the game up and got no more slowdowns, I'm still
using Nvidia's 4349 driver. I even changed back to 1024x768, but it's
still working flawlessy. Maybe it's the mission I'm on.

Will keep playing, and if I ever see this slowdown again, I'll switch
back to the 3123 drivers to see if that fixes it.