[freespace2] audio/video out of sync?

Jacek Popławski jpopl at interia.pl
Tue Apr 8 23:18:23 EDT 2003

On Wed, Apr 09, 2003 at 12:06:27AM -0300, Andreas wrote:
> A geforce2 gts with nvidia drivers (4349) and XFree86-4.3.0
>
> I also had a problem where sometimes the game would slow down, but not in
> terms of FPS, it was just like if I changed that time multiplier feature

Same here, so there is a serious bug and code, and it's not related to V3 at
all.

My system is:

Athlon XP 1800, 256 MB RAM, Voodoo3
Linux-2.4.20
glibc-2.2.5
XFree86-4.3.0

anything common except 4.3.0?

--
Free Software - find interesting programs and change them
NetHack - meet interesting creatures, kill them and eat their bodies