[freespace2] using wine to install freespace2

Taylor Richards mtrs at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 5 13:16:02 EST 2003

That usually means that it can't find the vp files.  Make sure that you
are running the freespace2 executable from/in the same directory as the
vp files.

I had a linux version of the 1.20 update posted at one point but I must
have removed it.  For the time being I've put it at
http://icculus.org/~taylor/freespace

If you have a problem with the update let me know.

Taylor

--
Taylor Richards <mtrs at bellsouth.net>