[freespace2] using wine to install freespace2

Taylor Richards mtrs at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 5 12:03:06 EST 2003

There is an installer which I believe will install the files from the CD
for you.  I haven't used it myself but you can get it and other
installers at http://icculus.org/~ravage/

If for some reason that doesn't work for you then do a search on Google
for i6comp which will allow you (with wine) to extract the files from
the InstallShield cab files on the FS2 CDs.

--
Taylor Richards <mtrs at bellsouth.net>