[freespace2] Life Sucks ... but then it gets better :-)

Taylor Richards mtrs at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 4 11:49:59 EST 2003

Replaced all of the interface circuitry and got the data off the old
drive.

As far as the force feedback support, I still can't get it to work for
me but I'm not sure why.  The test programs from the FF utilities don't
work either so it could be an issue with my system configuration.  I'm
going to clean up some of the older code and release a patch tomorrow.
Hopefully a few people can test it a verify whether or not it works.

Taylor Richards <mtrs at bellsouth.net>