Life Sucks

Taylor Richards mtrs at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 4 04:13:06 EST 2003

Slight setback today.  My hard drive with /home decided to die on me.
It doesn't appear to be a mechanical failure so I might be able to do
some mojo on it and do a recovery.  Unfortunately about 20Gig of my
stuff is on that drive so I'm not very happy at the moment.  I keep most
everything backed up and on multiple computers but all of my source code
projects went bye-bye.

Unless a recovery is possible the force feedback code is gone.  I should
be able to redo it in about a day or two so don't worry about not
getting it.  I had a backup of the movie/cmdline/language code on
another computer for testing so that's not a loss.  Current FS1 code is
gone as well but with the patch that's on-line I should be able to catch
back up with it in a few days.

Sorry for the delay on the force feedback code but I'll get something on
the list for testers by the middle of next week or sooner if I get the
data recovered.