[freespace2] B5 mod and stuff

zakk zakk at timedoctor.org
Mon Sep 30 20:01:18 EDT 2002

On Mon, 2002-09-30 at 19:53, Edward Gardner wrote:
> I wasn't sure what to call it, so, now I know :)
>
> Question still stands, when the work first started, the guy showing it off
> was showing it off using the demo, right?
Yes, the demo works.

I'm sorry I'm mean about that, I get annoyed because it becomes the
general assumption that icculus is somehow maintaining every project he
is kind enough to host million. Although he is, just not maintaining
this one. Or many of the others that get lumped into the "icculus"
category.
--
-zakk
zakk at timedoctor.org